Option C: The “Virtual” Seminar Course
Option C: The “Virtual” Seminar Course ($895) includes:
- Option A - Home-Study Course
- Live Seminar Series on a 3-DVD or 3-VHS Set
- Special-Skills Series on a 4-DVD or 4-VHS Set
- Audio CD of “Creating an Effective Press Kit,” by Jane Thompson
This training program consists of ALL OF THE MATERIALS AND BENEFITS OF OPTION A Home-Study Course PLUS the latest release of the only industry-wide Personal-Chef Seminar Series on DVD, as presented at the San Diego Culinary Institute APPCI Live Seminar by Candy Wallace, founder and executive director, American Personal & Private Chef Institute, dynamic teacher, author, international speaker, trusted mentor, and inspirational motivator.
Attending a live seminar and interacting with personal-chef peers can be a powerful and invaluable experience. But not everyone can travel to attend a live seminar. So, with this series, APPCA brings the live seminar to you. Now you can attend a “live” seminar in the comfort and peace of your own home or office.
The video seminar
You receive your choice of a 3-DVD or 3-VHS collection of 8-plus hours taped during a live seminar. Owning the collection allows you to review the material as often as you like and at your own pace in the comfort of your own home without having to attend a seminar.
- Detailed explanations of forms, systems and procedures.
- Discussions and role-playing exercises between seminar attendees and seminar leaders.
- Anecdotal stories that will help you understand the real-life challenges and solutions of being a personal chef. Collect real life personal chef pearls of wisdom.
- A wealth of valuable time- and money-saving tips, and gives you an opportunity to view a sense of the rhythm of a personal-chef cook date.
- Member questions and answers.
- Instruction on how to get the most out of the Private Members Discussion Forums, where you can share stories, get ideas, and build your network. It includes more than 100,000 searchable, topic-specific posts by working personal chefs. This is a “Personal Chef Graduate School,” of sorts, as it is the most comprehensive knowledge base available in the personal-chef industry.
This is the ONLY DVD collection of its kind available in the personal-chef industry.
You will also receive the Specialty-Skills Series in a 4-DVD or 4-VHS collection that covers:
- Food Packaging and Freezing Techniques
- Pressure-Cooking Tips
- Figuring It All Out & Taking It to the Next Level
- Planning Special Diets & Low-Fat Sauces
As a bonus, you’ll receive an audio compact disc entitled, “Creating an Effective Press Kit,” by Jane Thompson. The press is your most important ally in the battle to get and keep clients. Find out how to create your own press kit that will sell you and your service to the press, and get you in the headlines. Jane Thompson, a top food industry writer and public-relations pro, will show you how. (43 minutes).
The cost is $895, which includes over 12 hours of superb educational video, and shipping and handling costs are included. We ship 2-Day Priority U. S. Mail for your fast and convenient delivery.
Get the advanced, complete information only a live seminar provides, again and again, without having to leave the comfort of your own home.
APPCA consistently and consciously sets the highest standard for the personal-chef industry. We stand by our training programs and our membership’s success, delivering in our philosophy, “promises made, promises kept.”
The APPCI training programs and materials are the source material for the written certification exam offered through the ACF/APPCA Certification Partnership.
There are no hidden fees in the APPCI/APPCA training programs or membership.