Personal Chef: Today's Culinary Entrepreneur
A Personal Chef as Today's Culinary Entrepreneur is a leader in the community who creates value to clients by offering superlative personal service through preparation and safe storage of palate specific wholesome, delicious food. Personal Chefs as Culinary Entrepreneurs identify and capitalize on a specific market opportunity by organizing their resources effectively to accomplish positive change in people's lives. Personal Chefs as Today's Culinary Entrepreneurs embrace a high level of personal, professional and financial risk to pursue opportunity. Culinary Entrepreneurs create their own destinies and reap the benefits. They are take-charge, creative, insightful professionals who influence American foodways of tomorrow.
Personal Chefs In The Press
- Is That You At The Chopping Block? Or Is That Your Personal Chef?
- Personal Chef Javier Fuertes Gives the Gift of Amazing Food and Time
- 2013 Personal Chef Summit Revisited
- Local chefs are getting personal, spreading passion
- Making it personal - Its all about the dough
- Chef makes house calls for those on the run
- Making a Difference - Personal chef Bernard shares his passion for food..
- Cooking Up a New Career in the Food Industry
- Sullivan U Honors Candy Wallace
- Chef’s custom meals make life easier for others
- Career Option: A soldier learns to cook
- Sullivan University Partners with APPCA to Offer First Diploma for Personal and Private Chefs
- Personal Touch
- Chef and wine educator fuse flavors to create memorable meal
- Adding flavor to the emerging personal chef and catering business