Personal Chef: Today's Culinary Entrepreneur
A Personal Chef as Today's Culinary Entrepreneur is a leader in the community who creates value to clients by offering superlative personal service through preparation and safe storage of palate specific wholesome, delicious food. Personal Chefs as Culinary Entrepreneurs identify and capitalize on a specific market opportunity by organizing their resources effectively to accomplish positive change in people's lives. Personal Chefs as Today's Culinary Entrepreneurs embrace a high level of personal, professional and financial risk to pursue opportunity. Culinary Entrepreneurs create their own destinies and reap the benefits. They are take-charge, creative, insightful professionals who influence American foodways of tomorrow.
Personal Chefs In The Press
- Interview with Acclaimed Brazilian Chef Marcos Antonio GouvÍa
- Career Option: A soldier learns to cook
- Local chefs are getting personal, spreading passion
- The City of San Diego opens a much-wanted Public Market
- Making it personal - Its all about the dough
- Chef makes house calls for those on the run
- Making a Difference - Personal chef Bernard shares his passion for food..
- Sullivan University Partners with APPCA to Offer First Diploma for Personal and Private Chefs