Become A Personal Chef
Annual Summits & Conferences
About the APCA
Personal Chef Home Study System
Day in the Life of
a Personal Chef
Video Study Program
Training Costs & Fees
Open Forum Archives
The Professional Personal Chef ©
"The Business of Doing Business as a Personal Chef" ©
Here you will find what you need to:
• Create your Personal Chef Vision/Mission statements
• Create and complete your Personal Chef Business plan
• Make decisions on your company structure and the tax
implications of each choice
• Learn how regulations affect the Personal Chef service
• Learn how food safety plays a key part in your service
• Set up and monitor your finances - includes "Figuring It All
Out", the key to managing your bottom line
• Target your Market Design the specific service you choose
to offer to the specific client base you choose to serve.
• How to be your own marketing genius - includes PR and Press
kits that are ready to use
• Control your advertising expenses by learning how, when and
where to advertise
• Create custom sample forms, presentation and collateral
materials, based on the included "ready-to-use" samples
• Develop your complete startup checklists to control startup
costs and time and to avoid missing important steps
• Scores of Sample forms critical to your PC business success.
The Professional Personal Chef© also includes:
• A complete volume of personal chef tested recipes to get you going
• The same collection of recipes in electronic format for use with
Mastercook software (versions 4-6 for PC). Collection available on
request for Mastercook 4.0 for Macintosh.
CLICK HERE for more information on Mastercook software.
• The NEW "A Day in the Life of a Personal Chef" © videotape.
• A Web-link Referral from personalchef.com Find A Chef Registry.
• Membership to the APCA for your first year.
• National association rates for Health and Liability coverage.
• Immediate access to the lively APCA Members Only online discussion forums.
Where the action is!
This program has been designed to help you have your personal chef business on track within 30 to 60 days! This is an outstanding value for only $695!
American Personal Chef Association
All rights reserved. © American Personal Chef Association 1996-2006 Last modified 1/04/06.