Option B: The Original Live Two-Day Seminar Course
“Thank you for the information packed, wheels turning seminar this past weekend in Chicago. I am already taking notes on some thoughts whick you helped clarify. Your enthusiasm, candor and extensive knowledge were inspiring and so much fun to be around. I left feeling very excited about multiple opportunities that exist with a little searching.”
“I did the research on groups, and when I discovered that APPCA is the group that originated the 2-day jump start seminars that have been copied, and that the APPCA has been teaching the 2-day seminars for over 12 years, I knew I was in good hands.”
“So much info in such a short amount of time—WOW—BRILLIANT.”
San Francisco, CA
“I learned so much in the 2 days about PCing, but most important, I gained confidence in myself and my business.”
The Original Live Two-day Seminar Course ($950) includes:
Click Here to REGISTER now.
Option A Home-Study Course
The Original Live Two-day Seminar
If you’re looking for the ultimate in how to start your own personal-chef service, then our live two-day seminar is for you. This training program consists of ALL OF THE MATERIALS AND BENEFITS OF OPTION A Home-Study Course PLUS a pass to a two-day live seminar led by a successful working personal chef. The seminar allows you to have a first-hand experience of this new foodservice career, ask detailed questions about your particular personal-chef vision, and network with colleagues.
Leave the hands-on seminar with the information necessary to complete your specific business plan (road map) to success as a personal chef. You’ll also be armed with a targeted marketing plan and support network to guide you on your journey.
Live Two-Day Seminar
The APPCI live two-day seminars and training materials have set the gold standard for training in the personal chef industry across the United States for the past 12 years. This proven teaching technique has assisted and supported more than 8,000 working personal chefs across North America.
Join other new members for this exciting, enriching, two-day live seminar. APPCA has successfully run these seminars for the last 12 years, updating as the industry evolves and grows. Candy Wallace has set the industry standard for effective seminars.
Overview of Seminar Agenda:
|Saturday - Full Day|
|8:30 - 9:00||Continental Breakfast—Introductions|
|9:00 - 12:30||"Business Plan & Regulations" & "Finances"|
|12:30 - 1:30||Lunch (Hosted)|
|1:30 - 3:00||"How To Market Your New Business"|
|3:00 - 3:30||Break|
|3:30 - 5:30||"How To Market Your New Business - Through Advertising, Press Releases, and Media Exposure"|
|8:00 - 9:00||Continental Breakfast—Q&A|
|9:00 - 11:30||"A Day in the Life of a Personal Chef"|
|12:30 - 1:30||"Personal-Chef Office"|
|1:30 - 2:00||Q&A - Wrap Up (until ALL questions are answered.)|
By attending our live two-day seminar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Cover the entire Personal-Chef Service program—“one bite at a time.”
- Ask specific questions and apply this knowledge to your unique business.
- Leave the seminar with answers to specific questions such as, “What level of service do I intend to offer and to whom?” “How do I find these clients, and what do I do with them once I find them?” “How do I structure my business and how do I track and store administrative and client information without being overwhelmed by paperwork and details?”
- Be exposed to information and real-life anecdotes from experienced working personal chefs that give you insight into your future.
- Gain confidence, camaraderie and further insights from interacting with other personal chefs.
- Leave with a signed Certificate of Completion for the APPCI two-day live seminar, which is not only suitable for framing, but applies toward specific education points toward certification through the ACF/APPCA certification partnership.
APPCA consistently and consciously sets the highest standard for the personal-chef industry. We stand by our training programs and our membership’s success, delivering in our philosophy, “promises made, promises kept.”
The APPCI training programs and materials are the source material for the written certification exam offered through the ACF/APPCA Certification Partnership.
There are no hidden fees in the APPCI/APPCA training programs or membership.
This live Quick-Start seminar is your fastest and most effective path to success. Make sure to review Option A Home-Study Course, as all of those materials are included in this Option B package price.
Click Here to REGISTER now.